Read the following 3 selections from Starkey’s text: “Joyas Voladoras” (p. 191), “The Burnt Plane” (p. 241), and “First Love” (pp. 243–45). Then, select 1 of the 3 essays to explicate through close reading. Per Sellers’ guidance on pp. 47–48 and Starkey’s Chapter 3, explain the synergistic chemistry that takes place in creative nonfiction between truthful imagery, setting, characterization, and conflict in order to produce insight. Think about insight as a theme or a key message that can be gleaned from the sum of all other literary elements employed in a creative nonfiction essay. Your thread must be at least 250 words. Quote key words and brief passages to support your claims.
forum 5; 250 words; must be completed 6/18/18 by 8:00 pm
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Elite Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Elite Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Elite Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Elite Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.