Read Donald Barthelme’s short story “The School” and Tobias Wolff’s short story “Bullet in the Brain,” both in the textbook. Both of these stories are quite short, yet the authors are able to evoke a strong understanding about the setting and the characters. Describe what you know about the setting in both of these stories. How would you describe the setting? What images or information about the setting stick with you? What do you understand about the setting that the authors don’t explicitly say? Then describe what you know about the primary characters in both of these stories. How would describe the characters? What information about the characters sticks with you? What do you understand about the characters that the authors don’t explicitly say? (Minimum 250 words.)
ENGL202-db5—at least 250 words—-make sure you could finish it in 9 h.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Elite Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Elite Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Elite Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Elite Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.