Assignment 4: “Informative Report – Draft” Choose a familiar household appliance (e.g., vacuum, toaster, hair dryer). Write a one to two (1-2) page mechanism description (written in your own words) telling an audience of fifth graders in a science class how the appliance works. The document must include: a. Headings b. At least one graphic c. A logical spatial order In your document, you should: 1.Ensure the document is clear and brief. 2.Exercise logic in your design, including placement of headers and graphics. 3.Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose. 4.Follow the steps identified in the textbook. 5.Cite source(s), including any graphics. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: •Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. •Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: •Explain ideas in proper format using accurate details and relevant examples. •Design effective graphics for visual presentations. •Use syntax, tone, and word choice appropriate to technical communications. •Prepare reports, project requirements, and other various technical writing genres. •Use technology and information resources to research issues in technical writing. •Write clearly and concisely about technical writing using proper writing mechanics.
eng assignment 4
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Elite Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Elite Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Elite Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Elite Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.