Question 1. Topic: PRO: The conflict between Japan and the West could not be avoided ；CON：It can be avoid (Analysis that whether the conflict could be avoided, just do the analysis on the points of PRO and CON ) One single space, 1 page , MLA 12 size (1)“The seeds of the conflict between Japan and the West were sown the moment the Meiji government embarked on rapid industrialization. As its industrial power grew, so too did its military capabilities, along with its ambitions. As soon as it was able, it fully committed itself to a policy of expansion and aggression, and its attempt to dominate East Asia led to the unavoidable clash with the West. (2)“Furthermore, the Taisho Democracy, characterized by Shidehara Diplomacy, was only a smokescreen that lulled its neighbors into a false sense of complacency. Japan was never satisfied with the status quo, and as soon as it felt it was powerful enough it pursued its deep-rooted desire to dominate the region. Rising powers in the past have always challenged the status quo, and Japan was no different. (3)“Faced with the certainty of Japanese aggression, the Western powers had no choice but to respond with a policy of unyielding force and containment. As defenders of the status quo, the West could not afford to give in to any of the demands of a revisionist power. There was nothing anyone could have done to stop the inevitable conflict.” Question 2. Topic：China can rise peacefully. (To prove China can rise peacefully) Double space, 5 pages, 12 size, MLA (1)“The seeds of future conflict between China and its neighbors were sown the moment Deng embarked on rapid industrialization. As its industrial power grew, so too have its military capabilities, along with its ambitions. As soon as it is able, it will fully commit itself to a policy of expansion and aggression, and its future attempt to dominate East Asia will lead to an unavoidable clash with its neighbors. (2)“Furthermore, its policy of outward-oriented development, characterized by the Peaceful Rise, is only a smokescreen that is lulling its neighbors into a false sense of complacency. China has never been satisfied with the status quo, and as soon as it feels it is powerful enough, it will pursue its deep-rooted desire to dominate the region. Rising powers in the past have always challenged the status quo, and China will be no different. (3)“Faced with the certainty of Chinese aggression, its neighbors have no choice but to respond with a policy of unyielding force and containment. As defenders of the status quo, its neighbors cannot afford to give in to any of the demands of a revisionist power. There is nothing anyone can do to stop the inevitable coming conflict.”
Debate summary revising for JAPMAN
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Elite Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Elite Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Elite Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Elite Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.